Watch the famous chef Sanjeev Kapoor cook Mysore Masala Dosa…
Kebab’s are famous in Lucknow, and Delhi, it is a famous dish made by meat but here is a vegetable alternative for vegetarians who can enjoy kebab the Seekh kabab version.(Sienk kabab)
Vegatable Kebab Ingredients (30-35 mins)
French beans, chopped 15-20
Cabbage, finely chopped ¼ cup
Carrots, chopped 4 medium
Green peas, blanched ¾ cup
Oil 2 tablespoons + for basting
Gram flour (besan) 3½ tablespoons
Caraway seeds (shahi jeera) 1 teaspoon
Ginger-garlic paste 2 tablespoons
Green chillies, chopped 4
Potatoes, boiled and mashed 3 medium
American corn, boiled 1½ cups
Salt to taste
Chaat masala 3 teaspoons
Cashewnut powder 2 tablespoons
1. Take two table spoon of oil in a pan and heat, add French beans,Carrot, Cabbage and mix on one side. Add the green peas on the other side and mash them. Mix everything and cook for three to four minutes and push the mixture on one side.
2. On the other half of the pan, roast gram flour and caraway seeds for two minutes. Mix the vegetables and flour mixture together and add ginger-garlic paste, green chilies and mix well and sauute for half a minute.
3. Take the potatoes in a bowl, add the corn, vegetable mix, salt, two teaspoons chaat masala, cashewnut powder and mix well.
4. Divide into sixteen equal portions. Take a portion of this mixture and place on a satay stick and press it around the stick till it is evenly layered. Press the ends firmly.
5. Season the grill stone with oil and heat.
6. Place kababs on hot stone and cook, basting with oil on each side, for three minutes, or till lightly coloured all around.
7. Serve hot sprinkled with the remaining chaat masala.