For formal occasions like a wedding anniversary it is important…
Its shocking to know that the rate of divorce in US is as high as 50% which means two things people are not happy with their relations. People fail to keep there relations interesting. In the begining of every relation there is fun excitement about something new which erodes with time. We need to keep an eye on small things that keep away small stresses and problems. Here are some small tips that will help you keep your relationship long lasting and interesting.
1. Share everything useful not just about your feelings- but about your day. Share stories with one another about what is going on at work or in a friend’s life; share what you saw on the news or in a magazine with your significant other if you found it interesting. Discussing regular day to day occurrences is just as important as staying in tune with each others’ feelings. It keeps you in tune with your spouse on a daily basis.
2. Go to the park and swing, slide or just play-it’s a young and fun thing to do. It keeps you playful and is a great way to relieve stress. Real life can get so with overwhelming with work, kids, bills, laundry, chores- sometimes a play break is what’s needed to alleviate all of that, even if it’s only for half an hour.
3. Take walks-morning walks are a great way to start your day, not a morning person? Take an evening walk. Getting fresh air and exercise together is good for your health and the health of your relationship. Walking relieves stress, keeps you fit and allows quality time to be spent together.
4. Date nights-put everything on hold for an hour or two and plan on just doing something alone with your spouse. It can be dinner, a walk, the mall, whatever, just make the time for just the two of you with no one else around, catch up on your day or week or just joke around and have fun. But making time for just the two of you is important.
5. Play video games or wrestle-a healthy dose of competition is always good and it can be an entertaining way to not only have fun but a great stress buster as well. Just don’t take it too seriously and be a sore loser because that would defeat the whole purpose.