Some cool party dresses for this Christmas season, here are…
21 Good Reasons why you should Enjoy Being Single
Have you ever been single and felt bad well no need to remorse any more here are some reasons why
- I’ll start with the bathroom. There are no unwanted hairs in the bathroom that did not orignate from your body.
- You are not obliged to share your toothbrush/shampoo/shaving cream/razor with anyone.
- Only you leave your wet towel on the floor. This is fine for you to do. It’s your bathroom.
- There’s not an argument everytime you go out to dinner. You pay for yourself.
- (Female) You don’t have to shave your legs if you don’t want to. (Unless you’re on the prowl)
- (Male) You can leave the toilet seat up.
- Dinner with your parents isn’t as painful as it could potentially be.
- You have your blankets all to yourself.
- You can dance when you go out, you don’t have to sit down next to Mr/Miss I-Don’t-Dance, while all your friends have fun cutting loose (footloose)
- Things are where you put them. Not where someone else thought it would be better suited.
- Waxing is optional. Not strongly suggested.
- You don’t not get invited places because the inviter doesn’t want men/women there. It’s a girls/boys night, sorry.
- You can have friends of the opposite sex, without worrying about a jealous partner.
- You don’t need to travel between houses often (you save petrol)
- You get to drink without anyone telling you to stop
- You get to have your own personal dream
- You don’t have to make anything “work”
- No guilt of hurting anyone (credit Alexii)
- You can have long baths without anyone interrupting you.
- You don’t someone calling to say “You didn’t call me…”
- You can be selfish (note: you should still keep starving africa in mind)