How to make Smokey Eyes dark eye shadow makeup
This tutorial will teach you how to get smoky eyes, dark eye shadow, good for girls prior party looks. Eyes are the center of attraction for every face, from Cleopatra to latest ramp models, beautiful eyes are mesmerizing and hypnotize everyone. Dark coloured eye shadow looks beautiful on girls with bright complexion. Smokey eye makeup adds beauty to such skin complexion eye.
What is Smoky Eye Makeup?
The smoky eye has become a popular cosmetic procedure eyes because it is easy to create and benefits all types of faces. Here’s a guide on how to apply eye makeup, the eye-hand smoke.
smoky eye makeup application that darkens the lids and highlights the brow bone. The eye makeup trick step effortlessly attract immediate attention to your eyes and imagine a world where the sensual and sexy.
Smokey eyes is an ideal style for a while and no signs of this trend dies. Here are step by step instructions on how to get the perfect smoky eye. For a fun look fabulous, bright colors and eye shadow. The trick to this look is what prevents discoloration and wrinkles all day. There are several things you can do for your eye shadow can stay alive.
Remember to apply the primer.
Eye shadow primer provides a smooth canvas for your eye shadow. Using a primer will help your eye shadow stay in place and not crease or appear cakey. Apply a light coat of primer from your lash line to your brow bone. Add a light dusting of sheer powder over the primer.
Apply shadow with a brush.
A brush will give you control when applying pigments. Use a small, fine brush made especially for eye shadow. If you want your color to appear deeper, dip the brush in water before adding the shadow.
Use both cream and powder.
Eye shadow comes in both cream and powder form. To help your bright eye shadow color last all day, try matching colors in both cream and powder formulas. Apply the cream in a thin layer (to avoid creases later in the day) over the entire lid. Follow by applying your powder shadow as usual.
Here’s How to apply
1. Prepare the lid. The key to keeping eye shadow from melting into your eyelid crease as the day goes on is to kept eyelids oil-free. To do this start with an eye shadow base (also called “primer”). Simply swipe the primer across the eye and let it dry before you continue to the next step.
2. Apply eyeliner. If you’re going for a typical black, brown or gray smoky eye, apply liner in one of those colors above the upper lash line, drawing line thicker in the middle of eye. If you’re opting for a jewel-toned eye (violet makes a gorgeous Smokey eye), line eyes with a purple, blue or deep green liner.
3. Blend in color on bottom lashes For color on the bottom (a key smokey eye look) you’ll want to use a eyeliner pencil because they’re easiest to smudge. Once the line is drawn, run your finger over it to smudge the line. You can also apply a bit of shadow to get full smudge effect.
4. Apply light base color Again, the key to a smokey eye is pairing a lighter base with the darker hue. I prefer a nice cream shade for my base. Sweep a light, shimmery shadow over the lids to your browbone.
5. Blend in darker color, but keep dark color below the crease. Now that you have the base and eyeliner on, it’s time to get the smokey effect. You need a darker eyeshadow shade. Using an eyeshadow brush blend in color starting at your lash line, blending up. Make sure to blend color into the lash line so the eye liner disappears. Stop deep color at crease. The key here is to properly blend.
6. Double check your work Make sure eyes match.
7. Finish with several coats of mascara. You’ll want to apply a few coats of mascara so lashes are thick and dark. If you don’t have naturally long, curled lashes, curl them with a lash curler first.
1. Keep the lips without any colour. When applying strong makeup (like the smokey eyes or red lips) you should not apply excessive colours on both.
2. You can also try blue or purple mascara. It will make blue eyes angelic.
3. Liner doesn’t have to come in pencil form. Makeup experts know eye shadows make some of the best eyeliners. To do this take an eyeliner brush, wet it, then dab wet brush into the dark shadow. This allows for a deep, precise line. You can also use the dark shadows without wetting brush first. Either way, eyeliner is necessary for smoky eye.
4. This season go jewel-toned (blue is great for you blue-eyed girls) and keep your eyes smoky but stay away from dark browns and black. Instead, go for a deep purple, a gold-brown or any of the many vibrant colors in this year.
What You Need:
• Eye primer (you don’t need it, but it’s great for keeping shadow in place)
• 2 Shadows: One light, one darker
• Makeup brushes
Watch the video here
Video source http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voCgQrAJfJo by Lauren Luke