Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut is all set to go bald…
When it comes to the list of most powerful and strongest Pokemons Arceus will always be at the top, with the advent of the pokemon movie “Arceus and the Jewel of Life” the powers of Arceus came forth the audience. He is the one who has created all the Pokemon’s on earth and can be considered as the God Pokemon. Other powerful pokemons include Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-oh, Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina. But with the recent updates in the Pokemon anime series, the new found powers of the key stone helps them convert into a more powerful beast. The 2017 list contains names of such Pokemon who have been shown to mega evolve. Most of the powerful pokemons include legendary and rare ones. But still find its place in the top ten is Mewtwo which was created in a Lab. Usually people omit out Deoxys but since its an alien pokemon its very poweful and regenerates itself from any damage its hard to defeat it. Here is a list of the top ten pokemons who are suprisingly strong and powerful.
1) Arceus :- Who can be easily said as the god Pokemon is undoubtedly the most powerful Pokemon till date. It is a normal type Pokemon and was first seen in the movie “Arceus and the Jewel of life” where it creates other Pokemon like Dragon, water, fire, earth and Ghost type. Arceus has a unique ability to change its type depending on what type of plate it holds it has various plates inside its body which is his life. There is no fight between Mewtwo and Arceus for now but all we can say is Arceus is a good Pokemon by nature and is helpful to humans, it can communicate with humans with its Psychic abilities.
2) Mewtwo :- Mewtwo is a Psychic-type legendary Pokémon introduced in Generation I. It is the first Pokemon which was developed in lab. It is among the most well-known Pokémon, being the star of the first movie, it was created for Team Rocket’s boss Giovanni, the scientists who created it had an aim of creating the world’s strongest Pokémon. Mewtwo looks like a human being, it has 3 fingers in each hand and a tail like a cat. It is some DNA extracts from Mew. So it contains some abilities of Mew as well. Mewtwo is powerful and fights Gary’s Pokemon defeating in seconds. The Battle of the Badge and Showdown at the Poké-Corral in its body armor are some of the animes where it is first seen. Mewtwo Strikes Back, Mewtwo Returns are some of its movies.
3) Lugia :- Lugia is a legendary flying/Psychic type Pokemon which is not known to evolve to any or from any pokemon. Lugia is considered to be closely related to the flying lengendary Ho-Oh. Lugia is also known as the “Guardian of the seas”. As a Psychic-type and Flying-type Pokémon, Lugia possesses multiple psychic abilities, such as telepathy, and can fly, but also possesses abilities related to water. Lugia has received mixed reception from critics. It was first seen in the movie The Power of One, where it can communicate with the humans with its psychic abilities.
4) Ho-oh :- Ho-Oh is a dual type Fire Flying legendary type Pokemon. It looks like a bird with wings in red colour and tail in yellow. It is said to be opposite of Lugia, Ho-oh is said as the “guardian of the skies.” It is said to have the power to resurrect the dead. Ho-Oh is the only known Pokémon that learns Sacred Fire and can hold Sacred Ash. It is said that when it flies its huge wings create bright, colorful rainbows. Not much is known about this Pokemon,
According to the anime, Ho-Oh lived in the Tin Tower in ancient times. When a war broke out, burning both the Tin Tower and the Brass Tower down, it created Raikou, Entei, and Suicune, and all four disappeared. Later, a new Tin Tower was erected, but Ho-Oh since then has never returned for sure. A sacred flame from Ho-Oh burns in the Dragon’s Den; it was obtained during the same war.
5)Rayquaza :- Rayquaza resembles a dragon, and is a dual-type Dragon/Flying legendary Pokémon. Its awesome power could be seen in the movie Destiny Deoxys, where it fights with Deoxys. Where these two Pokemon’s Deoxys and Rayquaza are contained in a meteorite which falls on earth. In Pokémon Emerald, it served to end the conflict between Kyogre and Groudon when Team Magma’s leader Maxie and Team Aqua’s leader Archie awakened them. Rayquaza is the trio master of the Weather trio. Rayquaza powers include various elemental attacks that it shoots from its mouth. Rayquaza can negate the effects of the weather. Since Rayquaza is a Dragon-type Pokémon, it can learn Draco Meteor. Because of it’s slim and coiling structure, Rayquaza can fly up to blinding speeds and maneuver with ease despite this.
6) Dialga :- Dialga and Palkia are two really powerful pokemon’s since this list is not really sorted and never have these powerful pokemon’s fought against each other you could tell who is the superior. But Dialga and Palkia can be seen fighting against each other Dialga, wounds Palkia in the movie Rise of Darkrai which proves who is the powerful of the two. These two have fought against Arceus as well, but seemed no match for the Godly powers of Arceus. Dialga is a dual-type Steel/Dragon legendary Pokémon. It has four legs and resembles a horse, it is dark blue in colour with a diamond on its chestplate. Dialga’s powers include its ability to warp time by either speeding it up, slowing it down, or stopping it altogether. Similar to most other Dragon-types, Dialga is capable of wielding various elemental attacks (except for Water attacks). Dialga can also utilize several Ground-, Rock- and Steel-type moves. It is one of the few Pokémon that can use Aura Sphere. Dialga’s powers can be amplified by the Adamant Orb. Dialga is the only known Pokémon that naturally learns Roar of Time. Arceus and the Jewel of Life, Rise of Darkrai are some of the movies where you can see Dialga strength and powers.
7) Palkia :- Palkia is another legendary pokemon who can travel in time and space, Palkia is a dual-type Water/Dragon legendary Pokémon. In the list of strong pokemon it can be rated just below, Dialga, the problem with legendary pokemons is that nothing is known about how they were born or what they evolve into same goes for Pakia, lookwise it stands on two legs and is as huge as Dialga about 4.2 mts in size. Palkia has an ability to warp space, when it fought Dialga it runs into earth’s dimension to save itself and heal its wounds. In the movie Rise of the Darkrai you will see that Palkia and Dialga are able to shift the entire city into their own realm. Palkia’s skills in battle are mostly the same as Dialga’s, except that Palkia can learn a handful of Water-type moves. Palkia is also slightly faster than Dialga and has weaker defensive stats. Palkia is one of the rare species that can learn the move Aura Sphere.
8 ) Giratina:- Which is somewhat larger in size that Dialga and Palkia, is a dual-type Ghost/Dragon legendary Pokémon. Giratina has two forms. One which has wings and legs the second which has no legs, the first (Altered Forme) is the form that appeared in Pokémon Diamond and Pearl. In this form, Giratina has a large, gray, centipede-like body with six short, thick legs. Its legs have gold claws and gold bands on them.
The second form is the Origin Forme which made its debut in Giratina and the Sky Warrior movie. It uses this form when traveling through dimensions other than ours, such as the Distortion World, its home. The form-altering is triggered by a change of gravity. This form is more serpentine than Giratina’s Altered Forme. Like Dialga and Palkia it can also travel in time and space, it is also able to control dimensions. Giratina ambushes and drags Dialga into the Reverse World in order to exact revenge against the Temporal Pokémon for causing damage to its home during its fight with Palkia some time before. Which proves that Giratina, is as powerful as Dialga and Palkia. It was the only Pokemon who seemed to give a decent fight to Arceus in the movie.
9) Kyogre :- Kyogre is a water type legendary Pokemon it was seen in the movie Pokemon Ranger and the temple of the sea. This legendary pokemon extends its power to the limits inside water. It has the ability to expand the oceans. In ancient times it came in conflict with Groudon, a Pokémon with the ability to expand continents. Kyogre looks like a blue whale but has two big pectoral fins or “wings”, each ending with four square-shaped “fingers. Kyogre has the power to summon heavy rain that remains even after the Pokémon has left the area. It also can control the seas, widening the oceans with massive tidal waves. It is thought to be the creator of the seas in the Pokémon world. Kyogre is one of the few Pokémon capable of learning Water Spout. It is as powerful as Groudon on ground.
10) Darkrai :- Darkrai is a dark type Pokemon it is not a legendary Pokemon but has immense powers he was seen fighting along with Dialga and Palkia. He is soft towards humans and is seen help the citizens near the clock tower in the movie, “Rise of the Darkrai”, it is known to talk to humans with its pyschic powers. Darkrai is know for its ability to put people and Pokémon in endless nightmares only stopped if close to a lunar wing from Cresselia. It can become a shadow and escape danger or contact of humans, but it is still capable to take damage by special attacks (eg: Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Water Pulse, etc.) in this state. I think he is powerful but there are many other Dark and Ghost type pokemons who are as powerful as him.
Some other Pokemons like Deoxys are also Pokemons which can easily enter the top 10 list. If you think there are more powerful Pokemons then share your opinion here and we will add it to the list.
Post Mega Evolution
The mega evolution is a fairly new phenomenon introduced in the Pokemon world, where the normal level Pokemon gain temporary powers far exceeding their normal levels by the use of a key stone. The key stone is weilded both by the Pokemon and his human master and is said to be the connection between human and Pokemons. The first Mega Evolution was discovered by the meeting of humanity and Rayquaza.
According to the researcher Professor Sycamore Mega evolution is achieved only when the trainer and his Pokemon have a strong bonding.
I will start the list with a non Mega level Pokemon called Zygarde
Zygarde:- It was first found by Bonnie in the anime, where it was in the core form, it also resides in a lower cell form. It does not eat like other Pokemons rather takes energy from the sun. It merges with other cells to form its 10% dog forme and 50% snake like forme. It the 100% forme it looks like a transformer. When the ecosystem around it is imbalanced it can join with other Zygrades to attain its ultimate form. It is said that at the 100% forme it has more power than Xerneas and Yveltal
Each core or cell form can communicate with each other and join when the ecosystem is imbalanced. It easily beats Primal Megalith which is control of team flare.
Much like the mega evolution there is the Primal Reversion where the Pokemon absorbs energy from the nature and is said to restore their true powers.
Groudon who is a Ground-type Legendary Pokémon becomes Primal Groudon when it holds the red orb. It is said to be so powerful that with every step it takes new ground is formed. It emits heat from its body and has the ability to expand continents. It can be seen fighting Mega Rayquaza and Kyogre in the anime, moving oceans and huge parts of land. Attacks from Mega Charizard & Mega Metagross seem to have little or no effect on it.
Primal Groudon pours magma from his body and burns nearly every enemy that comes infront of him. The water and ice attacks by Kyogre vaporize in few seconds as his body shimmers in heat. It rests inside the large magma chambers underground.
Kyogre is a legendary water type Pokemon, it does not evolve into any other Pokemon but goes a Primal Reversion when it has the Blue Orb.
Much like Groudon it has the ability to expand oceans, and has fought Groudon several times in ancient times.
In the Primal form it is huge and strong nearly 9.78 meters in length and 430 kg in weight It can use, Dark type, Fairy, ghost, electric, steel water, ice and other such moves. With such amazing powers and a fight with Metagross you can see that though Mega evolution is quite powerful but the legendary pokemons still hold an upper hand and cannot be easily defeated once they get their power orbs.
Rayquaza is a Dragon type Flying legendary Pokemon and is shown in several Pokemon movies fighting with an equal ability against Kyogre and Groudon. It has a large serpent like body in green color and descends from the sky. In the Mega form it becomes stronger and larger. To gain the Mega form Rayquaza does not need an external Key stone rather it has it inside its body. It has been named by Devon Corporation scientist as mikado organ, when Rayquaza consumes meteroids which are in the stratosphere as its food, filling it with enough energy to convert into the Mega Rayquaza.
It is known to calm the other members of the weather trio which includes Kyogre and Groudon. It lives in the ozone layer feeding on the weater and other particles and is known to live for millions of years. It uses lightening, fire and energy blasts as its main weapons.
Mega Mewtwo X and Y
As the name sounds Mew Two looks like a cat and is a Pyschic-type legendary Pokemon it is 6’7” in height, in the first Pokemon movie he is shown to be born in a lab using Mew’s genes on an island, when he comes life he destroys the lab and everyone on the island it was on, he then gains control of all Pokemons.
It mega evolves in Mewtwo X and Y using Mewtwonite Y. The Mega Mewtwo X turns into a fighting/Psychic type Pokemon with a large tail. Similarly in the Mega Mewtwo Y you will see it with a large pony tail on its head that’s the major difference between the two after mega evolution. The two forms are really powerful and can take our nearly every Pokemon in the Pokedesk. It is the first Pokemon to Mega evolve, and the first to have two different forms X and Y followed by Charizard.
It has been recently stated in the movie that he is the most powerful Pokemon. With his powers he can create massive hurricanes. As you will see in his movies and games he does not move much and does not involve in hand to hand combats, his Psychic abilities help him gain the upper hand.
Blaziken is a dual-type Fire/Fighting Pokemon and evolves from Combusken, it looks like a chicken in appearance its body is red in color and has been shown fight well in the anime series. In the mega form his dress becomes black and red instead of red and yellow, while fire comes from his hands, much like a ribbon held by cheerleaders. A Blazikenite is needed to evolve it into Mega Blaziken. Heat Wave, Blaze Kick, Brave Bird, and High Jump Kick
are some of the moves he can pull of being a fighting type Pokemon he has to engage in direct battle with his opponent and sure does not stand a chance against the big legendary Pokemon’s but can still give a good fight to the low ranked ones.
Diancie is a dual-type Rock/Fairy Mythical Pokemon, though in the mega form it is just 3’7” tall it is quite powerful. She is shown in the anime to be able to fight along with Yveltal in the Mega form, where it was able to create a key stone and evolve without external help. It creates diamonds using the carbon in the air to fight and protect itself.
It has a pink dress and floats in air during her mega form. Not as poweful as Xerneas and Yveltal but in a similar league.
Yveltal:- Yveltal is one of the key Pokemons from the X,Y and Z series the Y stands for Yveltal it is a Dark/Flying type legendary Pokemon and is the counterpart of Xerneas. It is 5.8” high and is known to steal the life force of living things around it to increase its life span. The people or Pokemons then turn into stone. The end of its wings resemble animal’s claw. Some of its most powerful moves include Dark Aura. Though I feel it won’t be able to stand against the likes of Dialga, Palkia or Giratina.
Xerneas:- is a Fairy-type Legendary Pokémon, which looks like a stag, and is know to give life to all things that are dead or have become lifeless by Yveltal’s attacks as shown in movies and anime. It has shiny antlers. It has the power to share eternal life, when using its powers it is shown to change colors of its horns making it shine in seven colors of the rainbow.
During the last stages of its life it releases all its energy and becomes a tree, everything around it becomes filled with life and greenery. It then goes into a 1000 year sleep. It is opposite to that of Yveltal and is known to be benevolent. It is not shown to get into fights and is rather a calm Pokemon.
Mega Latias:- Mega Latias is a dual type, dragon and psychic legendary pokemon it is known to evolve in Mega Latias using Latiasite. In the movie Hoopa and the clash of ages, they are seen to fight against legendary pokemons like mega Giratina, Kyogre, Groudon and Kyurem.
It is highly intelligent and uses telepathy to communicate with humans. Its signature move, Mist Ball. Latias is a female only species; Latios is the male counterpart.
Kyurem:- It is a powerful dual type Dragon/Ice Pokemon it has a huge body, which is around 9-11 feet in height. Kyurem is shown to be negative character in the movie, Kyurem VS. The Sword of Justice, it can speak through telepathy and uses extremely powerful ice attacks to freeze its opponents.