Each day Amazon India organizes a quiz known as the Amazon daily quiz. The winners get a chance to win mobile phones, headphones, branded watches and many other goodies. Here are the answers for the questions asked on 19 June 2019 Wednesday. The timings of the quiz are from 8 am to 12 pm afternoon. The users have to download the Amazon mobile app and answer these questions.
Today’s winners will get a chance to win Vivo V15 Pro, Honor 8x, Canon DSLR and many more gifts.
Below are the answers to Amazon Quiz 19 June 2019
Question 1 – During the British Raj, a now widely-recognized monument was built to commemorate the visit of King George V and the Queen Mary to Bombay. Which monument is it?
Answer – Gateway of India
Question 2 – Which of the Following Is Not a Form of Carbon?
Answer – Glass
Question 3 – in the World of Sports, the Dronacharya Award Is given to _____. Fill in the Blank.
Answer – Sports Coaches
Question 4 – Which Is the Largest Blood Vessel in the Human Body?
Answer – Aorta
Question 5 – the First Commonwealth Games Were Held in 1930 and Saw 11 Participating Countries. Which Country Played the Host for the Games?
Answer – Canada
Details of the Quiz Contest and How to Enter:
1. This Contest will commence on 19 June from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning” Vivo V15 Pro” (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
Best of luck