Everyone loves cakes and pastries here is one cool dish I found over the internet and thought to share the recipe is along with the video
Ingredients for making angel cake:
1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
1/4 cup Hot Water
1 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
3/4 cup Fine Wheat Flour (Maida)
1/4 tsp Salt
12 Eggs White
1 tsp Cream of Tartar
How to make chocolate angel cake:
* In a bowl mix cocoa powder and hot water and keep aside.
* Preheat the oven at 350F
* In a separate bowl sift together flour, 3/4 cup sugar, salt and keep aside.
* Beat the eggs till foamy and then add cream of tartar.
* Beat till the mixture forms peak.
* In the egg mixture add the remaining sugar.
* Now then gently add half the sifted flour.
* When completely mixed add the remaining half of flour.
* Now pour some of this mixture in the cocoa powder mixture and stir well.
* When done pour this egg cocoa mixture back to the remaining egg flour mixture.
* Mix lightly.
* In an ungreased dish pour this mixture.
* Bake this dish for 50 minutes or till the tooth pick comes out clean.
* When baked completely let it cool. Then with the help of a knife invert it on a plate.
* Serve it with fresh berries and vanilla ice cream.
You can watch the video on how to make the angel cake here