Mango is one of the India’s most popular fruit, Mango or Aam pickle is quite popular in this part of the world here is the recipe on how to make Mango pickle or Aam ka achar with video
25 grams Haldi
1/2 tsp Hing
1/2 piece Mangoes
3-4 tsp Mustard Oil
25 grams Nigella seeds
25-50 grams Red chilli powder
5 number Saboot Dhania (coriander seeds)
100 grams Salt
50 grams Saunf (fennel seeds)
How to make mango pickle:
1. Dry roast and grind: saunf and saboot dhania.
2. Wash the mangoes and cut them into 1/2\” cubes. Apply salt and leave it overnight.
3. Dry the mango pieces on a clean cloth for 4-5 hours.
4. Heat Oil. Remove from fire. Add hing & Kalongi.
5. Add haldi, red chilli po! wder and freshly roasted & ground saunf and saboot dhania.
6. Mix. Add mangoes and mix well.
7. Store in a clean jar. Keep in the sun for 2-3 days.
Watch the video here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O54L55067Ww