Are you trying to getting pregnant? If you are trying to conceive then to have a high rate of success you need to know when you are most fertile and the best time to get pregnant. To do so you need to use this simple ovulation calculator. Have your efforts been futile due to some or the other reason and these questions coming to your mind as well
- What should I do to increase my chances of getting pregnant?
- Can I get pregnant on my fertile days?
- How many days after your period are you the most fertile?
- Can you get pregnant before or after ovulation?
If yes, then you should be aware of the ovulation date. Few women are falling pregnant very soon. However, for others, it can take lots of time. So, there is a need for knowing when you are going to ovulate. As it helps to determine the best time to conceive.
Yes – when you come to know about the exact ovulation date, then the chances of getting pregnant becomes at peak. You can track ovulation and the most fertile days with the help of ovulation calculator.
What is Ovulation?
Ovulation is when an egg is released from the ovary and pushed towards the fallopian tube where it can be fertilized. Each month an egg matures from one of the two ovaries and movies down through the fallopian tube to meet the sperm and uterus, waiting to be fertilized if conception occurs the uterine lining and blood is shed. This causes menstruation. An egg lives for about 12-24 hours after leaving the ovary. Ovulation timing is affected by various factors like poor health, stress, or disruption of routine.
What Is An Ovulation Calculator?
An ovulation calculator is a tool which helps you to decide when you are going to be fertile. You can come to know about the ovulation date or when you have sexual intercourse for conceiving. It is also known as ovulation calendar. Yes, knowing about the date of ovulation is very imperative to getting pregnant. The calculation is done on behalf of your menstrual cycle; you can enter the date of the cycle and get your desired result through an advanced ovulation calculator. According to calculator-online.net, if you want to become a mum of a baby boy or girl, then use an ovulation calculator.
When Are You More Likely to Conceive?
Do you have an idea about “Fertile Window”? It is the days in a female’s menstrual cycle when the pregnancy is possible. The “Fertile Window” depends on the length of the menstrual cycle of women, which varies among women.
The “Fertile Window” is the day in which an egg is released from the ovary and the five days beforehand. So, if you are trying to get pregnant, then you should have sexual intercourse during this time.
So, you should track your fertile window or fertile days through ovulation calendar.
Menstrual Cycle Ovulation Calendar
- The simple menstrual Cycle or ovulation calendar can help you decide which days are the best for you to get going.
- From day 1 to 7 of the menstruation cycle the uterus lining begins to break down and menstruation occurs.
- From day 8-11 of the menstruation cycle, the lining of the womb starts to thicken and prepares itself for the egg to arrive, where it may get fertilised.
- The main ovulation cycle starts from day 12-17 it is this time when you should try to conceive.
- From day 18-25 if the fertilisation has not occurred the corpus luteum fades away and uterine lining detaches and menstruation begins
Key Facts Of Ovulation– You Need to Know:
Ovulation occurs 14 days before the period starts. It typically starts between the ages of 11 and 12 in North American girls. Ovulation is when a mature egg is released from the ovary and moves down the fallopian tube where the egg can be fertilised.
- After leaving the ovary, the egg is lives 12 to 24 hours
- Normally, each time of ovulation only “one egg is released”
- Keep in mind that ovulation is affected by illness, stress and disruption of normal routine
- Some female may experience some light spotting or blood during ovulation
- Normally, the implantation of a fertilised egg takes place between 6 to 12 days after ovulation
- If ovulation has not occurred, then the menstrual cycle can occur
- If a menstrual period has not occurred, it means ovulation happened
- Few women can feel aching or little of pain near the ovaries during ovulation known as mittelschmerz
Natural Ways to Track Ovulation:
These are the different approaches that you can take to track ovulation.
- Ovulation Calculator
- Cervical Mucus Method
- Basal Body Temperature Method
- Calendar or Rhythm Method
- Symptothermal Method
What the Experts Say:
Here is some important information that you need to know about conceiving:
- Five days before ovulation – There is 0.4 percent to 7 percent chances of conceiving
- Four days before ovulation – There is 8 percent to 17 percent chances
- Three days before ovulation – There is 8 percent to 23 percent chances
- Two days before ovulation – There is 13 percent to 29 percent
- One day before ovulation – There is 21 percent to 34 percent
- Ovulation day – There is 8 percent to 33 percent
- One day past ovulation – There is 0.8 percent to 11 percent
- Two days past – there is 3 percent to 9 percent
The Bottom Line:
When you have a regular menstrual cycle, you can easily calculate your ovulation date through advanced ovulation calculator. Yes, ovulation occurs about 14 days before your menstrual cycle starts.
- If your average menstrual cycle is 28 days, then “ovulation occurs around day 14” and “fertile days are 12, 13 and 14.”
- If your average menstrual cycle is 35 days, then “you ovulate around day 21” and “the most fertile days are days 19, 20 and 21.”
- If you have shorter cycles or say 21 days, then “you ovulate around day 7 and “the most fertile days are days 5, 6 and 7.”
Thankfully – you come to know when you are more likely to conceive. If you and your partner decided to have a baby boy or a girl, then track your ovulation date through ovulation calculator for a baby boy or a girl. Good Luck!