It is rainy season and time for skin rashes, using soap too often adds to this problem. Skin rashes causes change in color, texture and appearence of skin, due to which skin becomes dry causing itching, inflammation, redness, pain and blisters. There are many forms of rashes that can occur in many parts of the body. Skin rashes is painful and irritating. Here are some home remedies which are effective in curing skin rashes without affording expensive dermatologists and creams.
1) Olive Oil is effective in skin rashes. Applying effective amounts of olive oil onto the affected skin to reduce rash. Olive oil is well-known for its natural moisturizing and skin healing properties that are effective in the treatment of rashes. It also induces skin renewal.
2) Aloe Vera is one natural cure for all skin diseases. Applying fresh aloe vera extract on the rash about 3 to 4 times a day. Aloe vera is one of the popular ingredients in skin care products noted for its soothing and healing characteristics to the skin.
3) Soak in an oatmeal bath. Pour one cup of uncooked or boiled oatmeal in bathing water and soak yourself for about 15 minutes or more without using soap. Oatmeal has natural properties that could relieve the inflammation associated to skin rashes.
4) Baking powder is not just useful for cooking it also helps in skin problems. Application of baking powder over effected area by sprinklingin small amounts through your hands and apply on the affected area to calm the itching and dry the rash.
5) Use chamomile tea treatment. Boil one bag of chamomile tea and soak washcloths in the steeped tea. Allow to cool down a little bit before applying to the rashes. Reapply as needed.
6) Eat citrus fruits rich in vitamin C and antioxidants that are helpful in treating skin rashes. Also include tomatoes, sweet potatoes, and broccoli which are all rich in vitamin C.
I hope this will help you reduce skin rashes and cure this irritating problem.