Gajjar ka Halwa
Gajar Ka Halwa recipe, Gajjar ka Halwa is a sweet Indian desert made of carrot and milk it requires some time to cook, but the effort is worth it, you will love the dish and everyone should enjoy it atleast once if they haven’t had it before.
- 1 liter Milk
- 5 tbsp Ghee
- 100 gm Sugar
- 100 gm Khoya
- ½ cup Almonds
- ¼ cup Kishmish
- ½ cup Cashewnuts
- 250 gm grated Red carrots
- Heat the Ghee in a non stick pan on medium heat.
- Add the grated carrots and fry till they turn light brown.
- Add the milk and cook until almost dry.
- Add sugar and stir well till the sugar is dissolved.
- Add kishmish and cashewnuts. Keep stirring continuously.
- Stir until semi dry. Add khoya and mix well.
- Cook until the halwa leaves the sides of the pan and ghee separates from the halwa.
- Serve warm. Garnish with raisins, almonds, and cashewnuts.
Video from vahrevah.com