Poha Chidva or Poha Chudva is a recipe made from rice it is a vegetarian dish enjoyed hot here is the complete recipe of this spicy dish this is a easy to cook snack
Cooking Time : 6 mins.
Preparation Time : 10 mins.
Makes 3½ cups.
3 cups thin beaten rice (patla poha)
1 teaspoon mustard seeds (rai)
1 to 2 green chillies, finely chopped
4 to 6 curry leaves
1 tablespoon unsalted peanuts
2 tablespoons roasted chana dal (daria)
¼ teaspoon turmeric powder (haldi)
1 teaspoon powdered sugar
a pinch citric acid crystals
1 tablespoon oil
salt to taste
1. Place the poha in a shallow microwave safe dish and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes. Keep aside.
2. In another microwave safe bowl, combine the oil and mustard seeds and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
3. Add the green chillies, curry leaves, unsalted peanuts, roasted chana dal and turmeric powder and microwave on HIGH for 1 more minute.
4. Add this to the poha. Mix well and microwave on HIGH for 1 more minute.
5. Add the sugar, citric acid and salt and mix well.
or watch here